Noah J Nelson on Tuesday, Oct. 8th
A little follow-up to yesterday's post about my own impressions of IndieCade 2013.
The complete list of winners of this year's festival have been annouced, and I'd be remiss for not sharing that with you, gentle reader.
Follow the jump to see the full list, and keep your eyes (or feed readers) on Turnstyle for more out of IndieCade 2013 in the weeks to come.
IndieCade 2013 Winners
Grand Jury Award: Quadrilateral Cowboy – Blendo Games
· Visuals: Kentucky Route Zero – Cardboard Computer
· Audio: Gone Home – The Fullbright Company
· Impact: Dog Eat Dog – Liwanag Press
· Interaction: Spaceteam – Henry Smith
· Game Design: NIDHOGG – MESSHOF
· Technology: Spin the Bottle: Bumpie’s Party – KnapNok Games & Redgrim
· Story/ World Design: Kentucky Route Zero – Cardboard Computer
· Special Recognition: Porpentine’s Twine Compilation – Porpentine
· The Trailblazers Award: Tracy Fullerton
· Game Changer Award: Anna Anthropy
· Developers Choice Award: Killer Queen Arcade – Joshua DeBonis & Nikita Mikros
· Audience Choice Award: Slash Dash – Nevernaut
· Media Choice Award: TowerFall – Matt Makes Games