Noah J Nelson on Friday, Jul. 26th
This week's episode of The CrowdCrowd, our podcast about crowdfunding and crowdsourcing, is our best yet.
Regular panelists Cindy Marie Jenkins, Jonathan Poritsky (The Candler Blog), and Lucas McNelly (A Year Without Rent) join returning special guest: Emily Best, founder of Seed & Spark and myself for a rousing discussion about a week just filled with news.
Show Notes after the jump…
- Spike Lee's Kickstarter campaign
- new subscription-based crowdfunding platform Subbable
- arts crowd-microfunding site Patreon
- The disaster that is The Doom That Came To Atlantic City cancelation
- the successful release of Shadowrun Returns
- the incredibly ambitious Ubuntu Edge campaign
Crowdfunding projects worth–at least–your $5.
Lucas – Brews-Key
Cindy – Cowboy Versus Samurai
Follow Noah Nelson on Twitter (@noahjnelson)